So, right away I noticed a few bugs.
The game isn’t even published yet but when I asked a friend to try, he pointed out a simple but grave mistake, among other things.
List of known bugs:
- It needs 8 coins/s upgrades to actually gain 1 coins/s upgrade.
- Screen resolution scaling is whack.
- The spinning coin is actually a 3D object which doesn’t mesh well with the other 2D components, also scaling is whack.
- Several UI elements tend to stack on top of each other or render outside of the screen.
- When you reach about 5k coins/s the coin spins so fast your refresh rate goes out the window, making it look like it stopped instead. In my tests, it went to 50k coins/s before doing that because I was using a fairly capable laptop.
Features I plan to add:
- The spinning coin will split upon reaching certain coins/s milestones.
- More coin rain, perhaps of different colours, or customizable colours.
- More things in settings.